About International Women's Day
The first International Women's Day was observed on March 8, 1911, and Chinese women celebrated the day for the first time in 1924. In December 1949, the Chinese government stipulated that Women's Day is celebrated annually on March 8.
- Depression in women: How to use antidepressants properly
- Things you should know about pelvic inflammatory disease
- Unspeakable pain of women – chronic pelvic pain
- What to do when you get an ovarian chocolate cyst during child-bearing period
- Things you need to know about thyroid nodules
- What you should know about gynecological examinations