Obstetric admission procedures at the CQHCWC
The following are obstetric admission procedures at the Chongqing Health Center for Women and Children (CQHCWC).
I. Expecting mothers who make an appointment for admission
1. Come to the hospital at the time of your appointment. After seeing you, the doctor will issue a hospitalization certificate. Take the certificate to register at the obstetrics outpatient triage desk in Area C on the 2nd floor of the outpatient department. The outpatient nurse will send you to the corresponding ward, and the ward nurse will arrange a bed for you.
2. When you are admitted to the hospital, please bring your obstetric examination documents and the negative nucleic acid test report for yourself and your companion that is still valid (expecting mothers must have a paper version, while family members can use an electronic version).
II. Expecting mothers in urgent needs
1. If you are experiencing bleeding, vaginal discharge, regular abdominal pain or uterine contractions, please visit the hospital immediately.
2. Time and address
Obstetric Outpatient Department in Area C, 2nd Floor, Outpatient Department
Consulting tel: 023-60354356/60354355
(2)17:30-7:30 the next day
Emergency Department, 1st Floor, Inpatient Department
Consulting tel: 023-60354438
3. After seeing a doctor, expecting mothers who must be hospitalized will be sent to the appropriate ward by nurses, and beds will be arranged by ward nurses.
4. When you are admitted to the hospital, please bring your obstetric examination materials and a negative nucleic acid test report for yourself and your companion that is still valid (expecting mothers must have a paper version, while family members can use an electronic version).
III. Admission procedures
1. Family member needs to bring the ID card and the hospitalization certificate of the expecting mother and go to the discharge and admission office on the 1st floor of the inpatient department to handle the hospitalization procedures.
2. The obstetric wards at the CQHCWC have all adopted closed management, and access control cards are required to enter and exit. The card is available at the discharge and admission office, and a cash deposit of 50 yuan ($7.89) is required. This can be dealt with at the same time as other hospitalization procedures and will be refunded upon discharge.
IV. Warm reminder
1. Expecting mothers being hospitalized can only be accompanied by one person, who in principle cannot be replaced, and visits are not allowed.
2. Before admission, please pay special attention to fetal movement. If fetal movement decreases, increases or the amniotic fluid breaks or other abnormal things occur, please visit the hospital immediately.