Breast and Thyroid Surgery Department
The Breast and Thyroid Surgery Department of Chongqing Health Center for Women and Children (CQHCWC) is a modern department that offers various services, including breast surgery, thyroid surgery, chemo-radiotherapy for malignant tumors, mammoplasty and breast healthcare. The department combines multiple departments' strengths and integrates medical treatment, healthcare, teaching and scientific research.
The department currently has 40 patient beds and seven clinicians, including two deputy chief physicians, six with master's degrees of medicine and one International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Scope of treatment
(1) Breast cancer diagnosis and comprehensive treatment;
(2) Thyroid disease diagnosis and treatment;
(3) Minimally invasive surgery for benign breast tumors;
(4) Mammoplasty surgery;
(5) Comprehensive treatment of mastitis;
(6) Guidance for breastfeeding and breast cancer rehabilitation.