Outpatient clinic for assessment of vaccination for children with special health conditions
In order to provide vaccination assessment services for children with special health conditions, the Chongqing Health Center for Women and Children (CQHCWC) has set up a special outpatient clinic.
The clinic has received thousands of high-risk and sick children over the past two years.
Parents are suggested to take their children to the clinic for vaccination assessment, if their children are in following health conditions:
1. Premature birth
2. Diseases at neonatal stage
3. Infectious disease
4. Vascular dermatosis
5. Kidney disease
6. Livery injuries
7. Diseases of the circulatory system
8. Immunodeficiency diseases
9. Diseases of nervous system
10. Hematological diseases
11. Autoimmune diseases
12. Inherited metabolic diseases
13. Have just received hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, organ transplantation and other similar major surgery
14. Allergic diseases; immunosuppressant users; etc.
Procedures for seeking medical advice and assessment at the clinic:
1. Call +86 19923300478 for a direct appointment (Monday to Friday, 11:20-12:00 am, 4:20-5:00 pm, except weekends and holidays) or go directly to the clinic at the Children's Health Department in the CQHCWC's outpatient clinic building's 2nd floor A district, to make an on-site appointment.
2. Bring your child's discharge summary, transfer note from community hospital, outpatient medical records, auxiliary checklist, vaccination records, certificate for receiving first dose of hepatitis B vaccine, etc. to see a doctor at the appointment time in the clinic.
3. The outpatient doctor will order relevant medical examinations for your child. After the child has undergone the examinations, the doctor will evaluate whether it is suitable for the child to receive vaccinations according to such factors as his or her growth and development, underlying diseases and medication.